.::Welcome

Welcome to akiyu.blogspot.com
Site best viewed in IE 1024x768 or better resolution, in Unicode encoding.

.::About

Call me Sally. :)
I'm just another ordinary girl, trying to find my place in this world.
A typical Geminian.
One minute happy, the other down.
Sometimes I don't even understand myself. :
Just kill me if I were to live in a world without music.



.::Express

Tagboard

.::Way Out

~~
~~
~~

.::Past

Sorry Guy ii think i not going for fam outing le ....
Hey all. his is a notice for all BlackNote & -Hop...
haha Finally Fix my XP problem xD .. Audition can ...
Our Fam Need donation If U have extra Dens Plz rem...
Hello everyone !We are now opening a poll for you ...
If Any of The -Hope- Fam members See their Name No...
Yesterday 2am i change my com to XP .. and i downl...
Hi all I have sucessful Found andUpdate A new Auto...
Working on AuditionSea Version 6056! Pef HackInstr...
This is just for ppl if they have Errors iN THEir ...


.::History

October 2008
November 2008


.::Credits

akiyu:Designer
AuditionSEA:Image
[X] ; [X] ; [X] ; [X] ; [X]:Brushes
Notepad & Adobe Photoshop CS2:Programs
Blogskins ; Imageshack ; Photobucket ; Blogger:Hosts


Sunday, November 2, 2008


**Edited

Hello,
hmms, now autumn, summer and me can go for the fam outing le. yay!! ;D

but we will not be meeting you guys at vivo as our school ends at 1.30 and we live in sengkang area, which is very far from vivo. o.o
so we cant reach there on time. Hence i guess we will meet you guys at sentosa bahs. ;D

WinteRx3


11:21 PM
0 comments