.::Welcome

Welcome to akiyu.blogspot.com
Site best viewed in IE 1024x768 or better resolution, in Unicode encoding.

.::About

Call me Sally. :)
I'm just another ordinary girl, trying to find my place in this world.
A typical Geminian.
One minute happy, the other down.
Sometimes I don't even understand myself. :
Just kill me if I were to live in a world without music.



.::Express

Tagboard

.::Way Out

~~
~~
~~

.::Past

Hellos all !!We just had a fam outing with blackno...
Time & Place: Meet at Vivocity, outside Food Repub...
**EditedHello,hmms, now autumn, summer and me can ...
Sorry Guy ii think i not going for fam outing le ....
Hey all. his is a notice for all BlackNote & -Hop...
haha Finally Fix my XP problem xD .. Audition can ...
Our Fam Need donation If U have extra Dens Plz rem...
Hello everyone !We are now opening a poll for you ...
If Any of The -Hope- Fam members See their Name No...
Yesterday 2am i change my com to XP .. and i downl...


.::History

October 2008
November 2008


.::Credits

akiyu:Designer
AuditionSEA:Image
[X] ; [X] ; [X] ; [X] ; [X]:Brushes
Notepad & Adobe Photoshop CS2:Programs
Blogskins ; Imageshack ; Photobucket ; Blogger:Hosts

=(
Saturday, November 8, 2008


ZZ? Now hoilday ..soo sian .. walao.....ZZZZZ AuditionSEA v.less play le.. i oso dont know y haiish.no ppl pei me audi and i stare at the Computer for 4hr don know FOR WAD OSO =.= ..


ZZ NTH TO DO
( Jun ming)


9:37 PM
0 comments